Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HORMONE SURVEY

Calling all Arimidex, Aromasin, Femara and Tamoxifen takers! Dr. Susan Love's Army of Women needs YOU for a short online survey.

The requirements:
1) You are female
2) You have been diagnosed with breast cancer
3) You are currently taking (or have taken in the past 12 months) Arimidex, Aromasin, Femara or Tamoxifen
4) You live in the United States

The goal of this research study (a joint project of the University of California/Los Angeles and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston) is to better understand your feelings, physical symptoms and behaviors as they relate to your taking endocrine therapy for breast cancer.

It is simple, takes little time (I completed it in 15 minutes), is anonymous, and a great way for your voice to be heard. Log on here for more information and to sign up to take the survey.

My thanks to fellow blogger (and Army of Women leader extraordinaire) AnneMarie over at chemo-brain.blogspot.com for the head's up about this survey!  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Renn.....

    We are a Sister Act..... We both participated in the study!! I'm so glad to read that you filled it out, too. This is the way we make things ripple..... Just by getting the word out.

    Thanks for the shout out, too.... I don't feel like anything other than a chicken without a head these days.

    xoxoxox
    AnneMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sister act ... love it!

    Pause and breathe. Pause and breathe.

    (I feel better already. Hope you do soon too!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, Just discover your blog. I will complete the test now...as I am taking Tamoxifen.
    I am originally from Spain but leaving in California, my blog is what40broughttomylife.blogspot.com

    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mila! I will check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are encouraging — and encouraged!